Opportunity to work with Dr. Hien M Nguyen in Vietnamese – German University (Stanford University postdoc), in medical imaging (collaborate with Stanford and OHSU) —-
Electrical Engineering & Information Technology study program at Vietnamese – German University invites applications for a Research & Teaching Assistant (RTA) position in signal and image processing in the area of biomedical imaging. The position will focus on conducting research projects under direct supervision and mentoring of Dr. Nguyen Minh Hien in the international, multi-cultural general office environment with regular working hours. The candidate will be expected to support Dr. Nguyen Minh Hien in collaborating with research groups across Stanford University and Oregon Health & Science University, USA.
Contract: full-time, 1 year duration, with annual extension per evaluation of research supervisor.
Job description & responsibilities
- M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Computer Science;
- Strong interest in pursuing PhD graduate study in the field of biomedical signal/image processing in USA or Germany;
- Solid experience in digital signal and image processing, strong interest in developing and analyzing algorithms;
- Experience with medical imaging, especially MRI and EEG (desirable);
- Proficient skills in high-level programming C/C++, MATLAB, Python (desirable);
- Good English communication and scientific writing skills, high motivation;
- GPU parallel programming (desirable).
- Publications in international conferences and journals is a plus.
How to apply
Please send the following materials:
- Up-to-date CV with references
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Diploma certificates
4. Research publications (if any)
Dr. Nguyen Minh Hien
Electrical Engineering & Information Technology
Vietnamese – German University
Công ty tư vấn du học tại Huế – DDC Education
Địa chỉ: 02 Hồ Tùng Mậu, TP.Huế
Liên hệ: 0234.3812267 – 01234.369.246